a person or force that’s a source of inspiration, especially in the arts, science and culture.
Alina works with women and diamonds – resilient, exquisite and precious. As a luxury communications consultant with a focus on jewellery, she has a keen eye for structure, composition, legend, geometry and value. In working with women in a healing and energy-activating capacity, she combines her skills to unveil brilliance – just as she does with diamonds.
She provides guidance and inspiration for women through coaching, activation bodywork, keynote speaking, workshops, group experiences and luxury curations. She appeals to modern women who feel like they are living the life, but notice they are missing the magic.
Alina uses her behavioural science background and communication skills to inspire women to live rich, abundant lives, in and out of the bedroom. She helps women access ancient feminine practices and sacred ways to transform their personal lives and encourage them to use a renewed sense of confidence to take on the world.
“A woman is alchemically, in her potential, a diamond – embodying the same multi-faceted shine, core strength and exquisite ability to rise into sparkle above any circumstance.“
- Expert commentary: feminine power and energy, executive leadership, behavioural sciences, goal setting and achievement, coaching, luxury brands
- Brand partnerships: feminine empowerment, beauty, luxury, arts, culture and wellbeing brands
For partnership and media enquiries, please get in touch!
GUIDING YOU TO RECLAIM YOUR LUSTRE— PERSONALLY & PROFESSIONALLY
Alina traverses the worlds of behavioural sciences, academia and esoteric philosophy, bolstered by skills in marketing, journalism, sacred sexuality, behavioural sciences, technology, business and the arts. She offers a truly well-rounded understanding of coaching and mentoring, with a passion for empowering women.
She has over a decade of thought leadership and media experience, with her commentary appearing in Body & Soul, Seven Sunrise, Cosmopolitan, Cleo and Sydney Morning Herald.
MASTER PRACTITIONER OF NEURO-LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING (NLP)
- Effective patterns of thinking, communicating and behaviour
- Advanced language patterns and fluency in linguistic persuasion
- Enhancing motivation and decision-making
CERTIFIED LIFE & EXECUTIVE COACH
- Applying emotional intelligence to personal and professional communication
- Performing core updates on mindset and increasing creative and analytical toolkit
- Deepening personal relationships through empathy and self-awareness
- Developing a resilience model towards complexity and risk
EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE (EFT) & PSYCH-K FACILITATOR
- Combining cognitive and somatic concepts
- Utilising fundamental EFT methods
- Understanding differences between the subconscious, conscious, and superconscious mind, and the role of each in changing limiting beliefs
- Facilitating belief changes with self and others
MASTERS IN STRATEGIC PUBLIC RELATIONS (in completion)
- Exploring the various functions of public relations including media relations, relationship building, issues management, boundary spanning, stakeholder liaison, crisis communication, lobbying, public affairs
- Understanding the role of public relations in shaping identities and brands, negotiating power relations and creating knowledge