a person highly skilled in a specific field; doctors who have completed advanced education and training in a specific area of medicine.
As a medical professional, the wellbeing of Dr Andric’s patients is her top priority. She understands that our appearance can affect how we feel about ourselves, so she is passionate about restoring her patient’s confidence through dermatology. Additionally, she specialises in skin cancer management, and emphasises that prevention is the best way to minimise health complications.
Dr Andric knows there is an ever-increasing amount of misinformation about skincare, which is why she is dedicated to providing correct and verifiable information to the general public. Thanks to her many publications and clinical experience, she has excellent communication skills and an ability to explain complicated concepts with ease.
Dr Shreya Andric is a Fellow of the Australasian College of Dermatologists and Consultant Dermatologist who has worked in clinical settings across Australia. She is a Principal Dermatologist at Northern Sydney Dermatology and Laser – one of Australia’s largest dermatology practices. She has had work published in national and international dermatology publications and also enjoys teaching and mentoring the next generation of healthcare professionals including medical students, junior doctors, dermatology registrars, GPs and nurses.
She provides guidance and inspiration for women through coaching, activation bodywork, keynote speaking, workshops, group experiences and luxury curations. She appeals to modern women who feel like they are living the life, but notice they are missing the magic.
Alina uses her behavioural science background and communication skills to inspire women to live rich, abundant lives, in and out of the bedroom. She helps women access ancient feminine practices and sacred ways to transform their personal lives and encourage them to use a renewed sense of confidence to take on the world.
“I have seen the impact that skin conditions can have on patients’ quality of life. I love being able to help patients with these, as their self-esteem improves and they feel so much better about themselves.“
- Expert commentary: skin cancer management (medical, surgical and preventative), cosmetic dermatology (injectables and laser), paediatric dermatology, female genital dermatology, biologics, general dermatology (including but not limited to acne, rosacea, eczema and psoriasis).
- Brand partnerships: evidence-based beauty, healthcare, and women’s health products
For partnership and media enquiries, please get in touch!
HELPING YOU FEEL FANTASTIC ABOUT THE SKIN YOU’RE IN
Dr Shreya Andric has been published in local and international dermatology journals, presented at national conferences, and co-authored several book chapters in the field of dermatology. She also lends her expertise to media publications and branded partnerships.
PRINCIPAL DERMATOLOGIST AT NORTHERN SYDNEY DERMATOLOGY & LASER
- Expertise in general dermatology and patient management
- Specialising in skin cancer management (medical, surgical and preventative), cosmetic dermatology (injectables and laser), paediatric dermatology, female genital dermatology, biologics, general dermatology (including but not limited to acne, rosacea, eczema and psoriasis).
BACHELOR OF MEDICINE & SURGERY (HONORS), UNIVERSITY OF TASMANIA & BACHELOR OF MEDICAL SCIENCE, UNIVERSITY OF TASMANIA
- Thorough knowledge in all areas of general dermatology
FELLOWSHIP OF THE AUSTRALASIAN COLLEGE OF DERMATOLOGISTS
- Training in metropolitan Sydney locations (Westmead Hospital, The Skin Hospital Westmead, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and Royal North Shore Hospital) and semi-rural and rural NSW (Dubbo, Port Macquarie, Griffith, and Lismore)
- Published in local and international dermatology journals
- Involved with teaching medical students, junior doctors, GPs and nurses