approaching your environment with a purposeful mix of care and persistent effort.
Local Produce Advocate.
Accumulating over a decade of experience in Australia’s leading restaurants, with his heart and soul in supporting local producers.
“Supporting local growers is not only great for your plate, but it is essential to their survival.”
- Expert Commentary
- Local Produce Advocate
- Recipe Creation and Industry Consulting
- Corporate Workshops and Experiences
- Commercial Partnerships
- Brand Ambassadorship
My advice for the home cook is to spend the time seeking out the best produce
Alex has featured as an expert chef in KitchenAid’s 2020 commercial campaign and has been featured in multiple top-tier publications including Broadsheet and Delicious. Alex works with charities including OzHarvest and Tour de Cure.
- Youngest appointment of head chef in Icebergs’ history at 24 years old
- National finalist, Appetite for Excellence 2018
- Mentored by hatted chefs Massimo Mele, David Chang, Ben Greeno, Jerome Leggard, Paul McGrath and Monty Koludrovic