a person or force that’s a source of inspiration, especially in the arts, science and culture.
Alina works with women – a personal confidante to some of Australia’s most powerful identities, Alina Rose Berdi has been offering advice, support and gentle reality checks to clients from demanding walks of life for almost 15 years.
Berdi has helped many women find love, focus and authentic power in a world often fraught with complexity and conflicting schedules. She also consults with boutique female-led companies on culture and communications in the workplace. Alina has been featured in Vogue, Body & Soul, smh.com.au and Weekend Sunrise, as well as CLEO, Cosmopolitan and Lifehacker.
Alina uses her behavioural science background and communication skills to inspire women to live rich, abundant lives, in and out of the bedroom. She helps women access ancient feminine practices and sacred ways to transform their personal lives and encourage them to use a renewed sense of confidence to take on the world.
A certified Life Coach and Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming + Hypnotherapy, as well as practitioner of EFT, personal branding and guided meditation, Berdi realised that the self-discovery journey is incomplete without engaging with art, history and philosophy for their subconscious connotations to the human subconscious.
“I created my coaching business in 2005 with firm desire to help busy and creative women decompress and regain their power using humour, honesty and a few quirky techniques that engaged the intuition.
I quickly found myself booked out, mainly because my approach delivered positive change faster than anything else available on the marketplace.”
“A woman is alchemically, in her potential, a diamond – embodying the same multi-faceted shine, core strength and exquisite ability to rise into sparkle above any circumstance.“
- Expert commentary: feminine power and energy, executive leadership, behavioural sciences, goal setting and achievement, coaching, luxury brands
- Brand partnerships: feminine empowerment, beauty, luxury, arts, culture and wellbeing brands
For partnership and media enquiries, please get in touch!
GUIDING YOU TO RECLAIM YOUR LUSTRE— PERSONALLY & PROFESSIONALLY
Alina traverses the worlds of behavioural sciences, academia and esoteric philosophy, bolstered by skills in marketing, journalism, sacred sexuality, behavioural sciences, technology, business and the arts. She offers a truly well-rounded understanding of coaching and mentoring, with a passion for empowering women.
She has over a decade of thought leadership and media experience, with her commentary appearing in Body & Soul, Seven Sunrise, Cosmopolitan, Cleo and Sydney Morning Herald.
MASTER PRACTITIONER OF NEURO-LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING (NLP)
- Effective patterns of thinking, communicating and behaviour
- Advanced language patterns and fluency in linguistic persuasion
- Enhancing motivation and decision-making
CERTIFIED LIFE & EXECUTIVE COACH
- Applying emotional intelligence to personal and professional communication
- Performing core updates on mindset and increasing creative and analytical toolkit
- Deepening personal relationships through empathy and self-awareness
- Developing a resilience model towards complexity and risk
EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE (EFT) & PSYCH-K FACILITATOR
- Combining cognitive and somatic concepts
- Utilising fundamental EFT methods
- Understanding differences between the subconscious, conscious, and superconscious mind, and the role of each in changing limiting beliefs
- Facilitating belief changes with self and others
MASTERS IN STRATEGIC PUBLIC RELATIONS (in completion)
- Exploring the various functions of public relations including media relations, relationship building, issues management, boundary spanning, stakeholder liaison, crisis communication, lobbying, public affairs
- Understanding the role of public relations in shaping identities and brands, negotiating power relations and creating knowledge