the greatest achievement one can attain in their personal or professional lives.
Mentor of the Year.
Women in Management.
Focusing on the needs of those around her, and not on her own ambitions, she has excelled in her career. Leading true change in both the management and mentor landscape.
The authentic leadership she has given her team, her industry and the corporate sphere in general has earned her Mentor of the Year at the 2018 Women Finance awards and a finalist in 2019- but her true success is seen every day in the achievements of those who surround her.
“Mentorship is one of the greatest achievements in both my personal and professional life.”
- Keynote Speaking – Leadership Management, Career Navigation, Motivation
- Corporate Speaking – Leadership and Management teams, Company wide
- Expert Commentary – Women in Business, Mentorship, Leadership, Work life Balance
- Mentorship – Mentor Program Coaching
I see mentoring not as an extension of my role — but as a duty.
Carmella owns her ‘people first’ culture approach to business and is instrumental in enriching the leadership landscape of tomorrow. Running the Women in Management program at ANZ- it is her time invested which is most impressive- ensuring the tools, confidence and personal encouragement are accessible to aspiring leaders across all industries.
Carmella’s story is truly inspiring from her success within the finance industry, to raising a family, to overcoming breast cancer. An expert, role model and teacher.
- CEO of Opes Industrial
ANZ Banking Group
- Head of Small Business Banking, NSW and ACT
- Head of Small Business, Greater Sydney
- State Manager — 3rd Party Relationships, Commercial Banking
- District Executive — Business Banking
- Regional Sales Manager- Corporate Banking
Women in Finance Awards
- Female Mentor of the Year 2018
- Female Mentor of the Year Finalist 2019