a person of great energy, strength and relentless perseverance for the right side.
This power house took the role in her stride and quickly showed the change leadership she was capable of by heading up and creating the Corporate division for Ministry of Sound in 2016.
NO ISN’T AN ANSWER.
Lexy is constantly searching to stimulate positive change in the industry she loves and after two years at the Ministry of Sound,meeting DJ and Vocalist GG MAGREE was the opportunity she nurtured, leaving Ministry of Sound to help shape and carve the career, as the full time manager, of the emerging artist.
“Longevity is the ability to utilise empathy and compassion”
- Masterclasses – Management, Artist Development
- Mentorship – Women in Music, Emerging Industry
- In-house Consulting – Artist Management, Music Projects
- Panel Speaker – Artist Management, Industry Trends
- Educator – Music Industry Business
THERE IS NO RIGHT way — there is only your way.
and oWithin the last three years of GG MAGREE &LEXY working together they have made some serious power moves including being signed to the worlds #1 talent representation agency –Paradigm Talent Agency.
Headlining every major dance festival globally, and clocking up millions of plays on all music releases both solo releases &collaborations with dance royalty such as Billie Eilish, Zeds Dead, NGHTMRE and The Chainsmokers to name a few.With their most recent announcement being that the pair have moved in house with RED LIGHT MANAGEMENT home to acts such as Lionel Richie, Slash, Maren Morris, Allan Stone, Odesza, Hayden James, Duke Dumont and Amy Shark.
ministry of sound australia
- Developed Ministry of Sound’s corporate department
- Ministry of Sound Australia’s first female agent at only 23 years old
RED LIGHT MANAGEMENT
- First and only female Australian manager hired at Red Light Management
- Managed artists including GG Magree, August 08 and more