a superior ability and quality with the drive to get results.
With over 5 years’ experience of working in a clinical setting, highlighted how large a role correct nutrition practice has on optimising training adaptions and the rehabilitation’s of injuries. This proved crucial in the development of writing and implementing a nutrition program for optimised results.
Peta thrives on empowering individuals to live confidently by improving their health through the perfect nutritional solution for life.
“Nutrition has become complex but my goal is to work towards a clearer vision together.“
- Expert Commentary – Nutrition, Performance, Sports Nutrition, Nutrition for Mental Health
- Brand Partnerships – Health, Nutrition, Supplements
Providing dietary advice— unique to your situation
Delivering expert nutritional and dietary advice, Peta Carige is a vastly experienced Sports Dietitian and Accredited Practising Dietitian. Working intricately with individuals and elite athletes, she has created Olympic Gold Medal winning Australian athletes.
Since 2005 after graduating from a dual degree in Nutrition and Dietetics and Bachelor of Science (Human Movements) Peta has accumulated an array of career highlights.
She is available for a wide range of services from dietary and nutritional consults which have caught the attention of top sporting teams around Australia from NSW Waratahs, both the men’s and women’s Australian Rugby 7’s, to NSW Rugby League.
Peta thrives from helping her clients feel empowered to improve their health through a solid nutrition foundation.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
- Apply in-depth knowledge of science whilst demonstrating local and global context across a range of fields.
- Employ highly developed conceptual, analytical, quantitative and technical skills with a range of technologies
- Communicate clearly about practice
Bachelor of nutrition and Dietetics
- Demonstrate coherent and advanced knowledge of principles and concepts associated with nutrition and dietetics
- Collect, assess and organise data relating to health and nutritional status of individuals, groups and populations.
- Management principles in the provision of nutrition services and products
Accredited Practicing Dietitian
- Maintain professional standard from governing bodies to provide independent level advice
- Efficient, effective, equitable and accountable framework for best mode of practice
- Recognised professionals with qualifications and skills to provide expert nutrition and dietary advice
Looking for an expert in a field that we don’t have listed?
We are constantly adding new Experts to the family who may not be visible on our site, enter your email below to stay up to date with new Coote Experts.
We also offer a service, to seek, source and vet an expert to brief on request.
Please contact our Director Regan directly so we can assist firstname.lastname@example.org